Sunday, May 31, 2009

Start studying now

There are a few things that you can start studying now to make your life easier.

RTC Maxim
I will not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those among us who do.

Sailors Creed

I am a United States Sailor.

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.

I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.

I proudly serve my country’s Navy combat team with Honor, Courage, and Commitment .

I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

Anchors Aweigh
First Verse
Stand Navy out to sea
Fight our battle cry:
We'll never change our course
So vicious foes steer shy-y-y-y
Roll out the T. N. T.
Anchors Aweigh
Sail on to victory
And sink their bones to Davy Jones, hooray!

Second Verse
Anchors Aweigh my boys
Anchors Aweigh
Farewell to foreign shores
We sail at break of day day day day
Through our last night ashore
Drink to the foam
Until we meet once more
Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Rate and Rank Recognition


No comments:

Post a Comment